Saturday, November 12, 2011

What to write?

Does this look familiar? For some it should. We're having another go at the question and answer period of Elder Owen's blog. I have one blog that I am working on, but I would like to have some ideas from my readers that would be of most benefit to you. So, please write your comments and lets have some more fun with blogging the Gospel!


So it's been a while since I posted a new blog. I was wondering what to post, and I haven't been able to think of anything. So in light of my current predicament, I have decided  to ask my readers, who are probably few and far in between, but I love; what I should write about.

So here is the chance for anyone and everyone to give their input. I will be waiting for suggestions for about 3 or 4 days. If you have any ideas, or would like to know anything about me, missionary work, or the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then now is your chance.  Just leave a comment on this blog about the topic of your choice, and I will do my best to answer and write about all the comments that I get. I'm hoping to get at least 1, so if you really do have any ideas or questions, just let them out. The more the merrier.


2 comments:

  1. Elder I would like to know how to have the spirit always with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elder Owen, I think two interesting topics to dig into could be (1) the relationship between the ancient temple in Jerusalem and modern temples; and/or (2) how to be sure that what seems to be personal revelation on a topic, really is from God and not elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete